Search Engine Optimization
(SEO) is the practice of optimizing a website to rank on your desired and relevant keywords and phrases. In addition to website content, there are many other practices that can enhance your websites ranking in the search engines. Be wary of any company that offers a guarantee about any particular ranking, as ultimately, the exact ranking is out of their control. Parkville Designs offers a Search Engine Optimization package that includes a detailed report and expert web developers to address the following:
- Analysis of visible website content with suggested changes
- Analysis of meta tags and title tags in your source code with suggested changes
- Detailed incoming link report and link building suggestions
- Keyword research on your targeted keywords and phrases
- Keyword competitor comparison
- Creation of Google Analytics Website Stats and Webmaster Tools accounts if needed
- Creation of Google Local (Google Maps) and Yahoo Local listings if needed
- Manual submission of website to Google, Yahoo, Bing and DMOZ
- Creation of search engine friendly site map
- Creation of optimal robots.txt file
- Image alt tag optimization recommendations
- Creation of custom 404 error page if needed
Businesses today understand that email marketing has become one of the most cost-effective and powerful methods of marketing their companies' products and services. Compared to other direct marketing solutions emails cost a fraction of the price, receive higher response rates, and are instantly measurable. Parkville Designs is a full service email marketing firm.
While most clients are utilizing Lyris List Manager, our email marketing software, we do provide services for customers that would prefer to use another solution.
Below is a list and description of our services.
- Strategy and planning
- Creative design
- Professional copywriting
- Deliverability testing
- Advanced reporting
If you would like more information about email marketing? Contact us today and let us know.
It’s easy to set up a Google Analytics account - just sign up and add the tracking code to your website! It is really that simple. But without a trained specialist, you could end up with unrecoverable data inaccuracies, reviewing inflated reports, capturing incomplete data, mixing paid and non-paid search engine traffic, and missing out on the wide array of benefits that the tool provides.
We can make sure you’re using each of Google’s valuable tools to their highest potential and benefit to you, so you’re analyzing exactly what is happening to your website, not confusing data.
Best practices for a GA implementation:
- Review, and if necessary redefine the purpose of your website.
In order to accurately implement & track meaningful analytics data, goals need to be identified & analyzed. You cannot identify website goals if there is no clear purpose for your website.
- Install the most up-to-date version of Google Analytics Tracking Code (GATC) correctly & in the correct location. Configure the Google Analytics Tool in the most effective way based on your business & technical set-up.
- Tag external links.
We will help you determine the optimal configuration & make sure you know how to make changes in the future. Out goal is to make sure your set-up is correct to start with and you spend your time improving your ROI. Contact us today
and we can help you setup and maximize your google analytics account